Be a bright Spark
  • It is illegal for anyone other than a Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) to carry out electrical work in your home* or to portray themselves as being registered.
  • Registration under Safe Electric means the contractor is registered and insured
  • The contractor must issue you with a certificate to show the work is of an approved standard
  • To find a Registered Electrical Contractor click on the Safe Electric logo above.

* Excluding Minor Works, click here for more info